Organised by IOM Communications Ltd on behalf of the IOM3 Society for Adhesion and Adhesives
14th International Triennial Conference on the Science and Technology of Adhesion and Adhesives
Following the success of the Adhesion conferences, held on a triennial basis since 1980, the 14th in the series of international conferences, Adhesion ’19 will take place in Bristol.
The scientific committee, which is drawn from specialists well-known to the international adhesion community and is chaired by Steve Millington, now requests papers on all aspects of the science and technology of adhesion and adhesives, including:
• Adhesion in the marine environment
• Adhesives for electronic applications
• Advances in adhesive materials: structural and pressure-sensitive adhesives
• Bio-adhesion and biomedical adhesion
• Engineering aspects of adhesion and engineering applications
• Environmental and ecological aspects
• Fundamental aspects of adhesion
• Industrial aspects
• Innovative designs and applications
• Mechanical properties of bonded joints including joint design and durability
• Nano technology as applied to adhesives
• New crosslinking chemistries and novel polymer structures used in adhesives
• Quality procedures, testing and standardisation
• Science, technology and properties of surfaces
The conference programme will give high priority to a poster session.
The 11th Wake Memorial Lecture and the presentation of the de Bruyne Medal for 2019 will form the centrepiece of the conference; previous recipients of both awards can be seen on the ‘Awards’ page of the SAA microsite.
Venue and booking
Allison Herve +44 (0)20 7451 7310 email@example.com