Recognising good practice and innovation towards a more circular economy.
The IOM3 Sustainable Future Awards are uniquely dedicated to recognise, celebrate and encourage the pioneers who are developing and transitioning methods of practice to achieve sustainability, EDI and championing the need for greater circularity in the extraction, processing and use of natural resources.
Adjudicated by an independent panel of experts to ensure finalists and winners meet a high benchmark of achievement, the awards culminate in a presentation ceremony in London.
The awards will provide a platform for knowledge exchange to promote a sustainable future and offer the opportunity for companies and organisations which have a proven delivery of projects to showcase on the ground developments in practice. The awards focus on six categories.
View the 2023 Sustainable Future Award winners
Details of the 2024 awards will be announced shortly
- Circular Economy
- Enabling Net-zero
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Natural Resources
- Responsible Operations
- Responsible Value Chains
Who should enter?
The awards are open to individuals, teams and organisations from across the globe operating within the materials cycle.
Entry criteria and nomination forms are available in each of the category desciptions below.
Entry fees 2023
The online entry form is accessible from each of the relevant category descriptions.
Sponsorship of the IOM3 Sustainable Future Awards will not only allow your organisation to promote its sustainability credentials but enable you to align yourselves with IOM3 and its work in the sustainability arena.
Both headline and category sponsorship opportunities are available with pre-event, onsite and post event deliverables. The longevity and variety of the sponsor publicity campaign will help to raise your organisation’s profile and visibility whilst also delivering the opportunity to promote your products and services.
To find out more about the awards sponsorship packages and discuss how supporting the IOM3 Sustainable Future Awards can benefit your business contact Kate Harrison
- Table of 10 at the awards lunch
- Opportunity for sponsor representative to present their category award to the winner on stage
- Logo and Sponsor attribution on the category page of the awards website with link to sponsor’s site. Logo to appear until launch of 2024 awards
- Branding on all pre-event promotional material.
- Branded “introduction and welcome to our new sponsor” announcement on IOM3 Social Media channels
- Branding within the Materials World editorial profile of the award finalists
- Branding at the awards ceremony including slides relating to sponsored category, branding within the venue and on menus
- Sponsor profile and links on the Awards website
- Photographs of the presentation of category award
- Branding on post event communications
- Branding on post event social media announcement thanking sponsors for their support
We will be showcasing our finalists and winners as part of the IOM3 Fellows Day on 2 November 2023, with the awards being presented at this dinner.
Individual and table ticket sales open in September.
Individual tickets from £150 + VAT (discounted IOM3 member price).
'Pay-it-forward' table packages from £1,500 + VAT (9 seats on a table of 10, with 10th seat hosted as part ouf our IOM3 EDI initiative to include a guest who otherwise would be unable to attend).