Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
This award recognises an organisation’s commitment to create a diverse and inclusive culture that is centred around equality.
A diverse and inclusive working environment with equity of opportunity increases team engagement and drives success. Increased diversity brings new solutions, different perspectives and informed decisions, all of which contribute to more effective problem-solving and greater sustainability.
The award is open to all organisations irrespective of their location.
The judges will be looking for:
- How equity, diversity and inclusion values and behaviours are embedded across the organisation and incorporated in working practices
- An effective strategy with clearly articulated goals, appropriate measures of success and evaluation of impacts
- Evidence of how this interacts with and supports other sustainability initiatives and goals
- New working practices or initiatives with demonstrable positive impact and long-term commitment
- Evidence of engagement and representation at all levels
- Demonstration of an intersectional approach and its impact
- Early bird entry deadline: Friday 28 April 2023
- Final deadline for entries: Friday 2 June 2023
- Finalists announced: July 2023
- Awards Ceremony: Friday 20 October 2023 at Museum of London Docklands