Following the success of the Adhesion conferences, held since 1980, the 15th in the series of international conferences, Adhesion ’21 will take place in Glasgow.
The scientific committee, which is drawn from specialists well-known to the international adhesion community and is chaired by Steve Millington and Ambrose Taylor, now requests papers on all aspects of the science and technology of adhesion and adhesives, including:
- Adhesion of composites
- Adhesion in the marine environment
- Adhesives for electronic applications
- Advances in adhesive materials
- Bio-adhesion and biomedical adhesion
- Durability and lifetime prediction
- Environmental and ecological aspects
- Fracture and toughening mechanisms
- Fundamental aspects of adhesion
- Industrial aspects and engineering applications
- Innovative designs and applications
- Inspection and qualification
- Nanotechnology as applied to adhesives
- Quality procedures, testing and standardisation
- Reversible adhesion
- Science, technology and properties of surfaces.
The conference programme will give high priority to a poster session.
Venue and booking
Events and Conference Organiser
T: +44 (0)20 451 7302