INFORMATION ABOUT COMPOSITES
Introduction to Composite Materials
- Introduction to composites (NetComposites)
- VIRCON - Virtual Consultant provides introductory information on composites
- Best Practice Guides
- NetComposites Interactive Tools
LINKS TO OTHER ORGANISATIONS/USEFUL WEBSITES
- Composites Leadership Forum is working to influence the Government and other bodies to bring together support for composites and ensure growth and industrial success for the UK
- Composites UK is the Trade Body for the UK composites industry.
- The Composites Group of the Knowledge Transfer Network.
- The Materials for Transport Group of the Knowledge Transfer Network focuses on lightweight and high temperature materials for low pollution, high efficiency transport.
- British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (BINDT).
- American Society for Composites
- French Society of Composite Materials: Association pour les Matériaux Composites (AMAC)
- Australian Composites Structures Society
- Canadian Association for Composites Structures and Materials
- The Japan Society for Composites Materials
- Chinese Society for Composite Materials
- Spanish Association for Composites Materials
- Society for Advancement of Material and Process Engineering UK & Ireland Chapter (SAMPE UK).
- European Society for Composite Materials (ESCM)
- The Network Group for Composites in Construction (NGCC) represents the composites construction industry in the UK.
- The American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA).
- The European Composites Industry Association (EuCIA).
- AVK - Federation of Reinforced Plastics (Germany).
- The European Alliance for Thermoplastic Composites (EATC).