Member’s Benevolent Trust AGM 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Member’s Benevolent Trust of the Institute of Materials, Minerals & Mining will be held at 4:00 BST on 8 November 2022.
The AGM will be a virtual meeting using Zoom. Any IOM3 member wishing to attend should contact the Honorary Secretary by 1 November at [email protected] to register. A link to join the meeting will be sent out by email by 5 November to those registered which will include relevant documentation.
The agenda will include the following:
- Approval of the minutes of the AGM held on 9 September 2021
- Receipt of the report of the Chairman for 2021
- Receipt of the balance sheet, statement of accounts and reports of the Independent Reviewer, Trustees and Honorary Treasurer for the past year
- Appointment of the Independent Reviewer for 2022
- Confirmation and approval of the process for the CIO MBT (charity number 1198887) to replace the existing MBT (charity number 207184) including transfer of assets
- Election of the members of the Board of Management and Officers for the current year
- Any other business
By order P M Waugh – Honorary Secretary MBT