CSIRO opens applications for mining R&D programme
The free Innovate to Grow programme from CSIRO, Australia, targets small to medium enterprises (SMEs).
The 10-week virtual, self-paced learning programme provides tools and information to help better understand what's involved with R&D in the mining and mining equipment, technology and services sector.
It is designed to help firms refine their innovation idea, exposing them to industry knowledge and innovation and industry experts, as well as access to networking opportunities with researchers and R&D mentors.
This programme is open to any SME participants working in subsectors listed below:
- Critical minerals
- Low-impact mining and environmental tech for mining applications
- Mining technologies
- Mineral exploration, discovery and analysis
- Processing and sorting
- Mining equipment
- Mining and agriculture
Selection criteria (essential):
- An Australian registered and operating business with an ABN and ACN/ICN.
- A business classified as small to medium (less than 200 employees).
- A business currently, or in the early stages of, exploring R&D opportunities for their business and have an idea to work on throughout the course.