NMA Lunchtime Seminars: Focus on Natural Materials and the Circular Economy
You are invited to join us for our monthly virtual event where we will be focusing on natural materials and the circular economy. This event will explore how the integration of natural materials into the circular economy approach can help us work towards a more sustainable future through utilising our waste and the careful use of natural materials as a resource.
You will hear from:
- Edwin Zea
- Adrian Higson
- David Newman
The interactive seminar will also provide the opportunity for Question and Answers and we often hang around at the end for a fun and engaging panel session.
- 13:00 – Start and greetings
- 13:15 – Edwin Zea will speak for 10 minutes on bio-based materials’ value chains
- 13:35 – Adrian Higson will speak for 10 minutes on enabling a circular economy- the bio-based value proposition
- 13:55 – David Newman will speak for 10 minutes on compostable materials and the circular economy of biowaste
- 14:15 – General discussion (always fun!)
- 14.30 – Close
What is the NMA?
The Natural Materials Association (NMA) is the first UK body to represent the breadth of natural materials and its primary objective is to raise awareness of innovative uses of natural materials, develop a knowledge exchange between materials scientists, product designers and those in industry and education.
If you are interested, want to learn about natural materials and get to know some NMA members, why not register for the event?