Robert Perrin Award
The Robert Perrin Award is presented for outstanding and sustained commitment to outreach activity targeted at 11-19-year-olds. The award is open to those working within university or company environments and the judges are looking for evidence of:
- Sustained involvement in outreach activities over a number of years.
- Sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Engaging in activities outside of the normal day-to-day role of the nominee.
The award is supported jointly with the Worshipful Company of Armourers & Brasiers.
The winner will receive a medal.
2022 Dr Sarah-Jane Potts MIMMM, 2021 Dr Grant Gibson
2016 - 2020
2020 Rhys Archer, 2019 Rachael Ambury, 2018 Gervais Sawyer, 2017 Jennifer Wade, 2016 Colin Hindle
The following information is required to submit a nomination:
- Nominee's title, full name, email address, IOM3 member grade (if applicable) and postnominals, company and position
- Citation (500 words max) to support your nomination
- Additional documentation (i.e. letters of support, CV, list of publications) to further support your nomination
- Details of an external (third) referee (only if the nominee and nominator are from the same organisation).
Please note you may save your nomination as a draft at any point during the process and complete at a later date.