GUIDELINES FOR TEACHERS
- In stage 1 of the submission, All entries must include online submission of A3 sized documents that demonstrate in a simple, clear, and precise way, the research, the development stages and the final outcome. Upload of the A3 sized documents must be done as a single file per student and the maximum size of the file submitted cannot exceed 50MB per student entry
- If you do not know which student names to select at the time of registering online, then type in Student A, Student B etc. The online registration form allows you to add the names up until just before the judging date, but it is most important to register before the closing date.
- After completion of the online form, teachers will receive an automated email confirming details. Entries may be amended up until the closing date.
- After initial judging, all entries are required to submit a 3D model of the pack plus the original A3 documents in support of the model.
- Models must be submitted by the deadline date to be eligible for final judging. The entry number needs to be placed firmly and discretely on the finished model.