2022 Student & Apprentice Awards
IOM3 launches revised Student & Apprentice Awards to recognise excellence.
The Education & Outreach Fund is delighted to announce a new set of awards to recognise excellence in IOM3 members that have recently completed a qualification or apprenticeship in a materials, minerals or mining related field in the following categories:
- Best student/apprentice on a Level 2 or Level 3 programme
- Best student/apprentice on a Level 4 or Level 5 programme
- Best student/apprentice on an IOM3 accredited or certified BSc/BEng programme (Level 6)
- Best student/apprentice on an IOM3 accredited or certified MEng programme (Level 7)
- Best student/apprentice on an IOM3 accredited or certified non-integrated Masters MSc programme (Level 7)
The awards replace the Technician (Category A&B) and Education Awards (A T Green, R H Craven and IOM3 Prize for Best Materials Graduate).
The prestigious Royal Charter Prize will be presented to the overall Student & Apprentice Awards winner.For more information, visit www.iom3.org/awards