Save 20% by registering before April 2023.
* Discounted tickets for Student and Retired attendees are only available to IOM3 and IRCO Member organisations.
♦ IOM3 Student Membership packages are available for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students starting at an one-off fee of £20. Find out more about member benefits and how to join here, to gain access to the discounted student registration fee
Delegates are welcome to bring a guest, partner or spouse to the welcome reception and gala dinner. Tickets cost £150 + VAT and can be booked as an additional option during online registration.
Please notify us separately if you will be bringing a personal support assistant. As part of our commitment to make our events accessible to all, we aim to provide delegates with disabilities that require full-time assistance, with one free ticket for a partner, accompanying friend or personal assistant (PA). To apply for this ticket, we ask you to send us a copy of one of the following documents:
• your most recent DLA letter for enhanced care or enhanced mobility
• receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) showing enhanced entitlement
• a hospital or doctor’s note regarding the need for a complimentary carer ticket to enable you to participate at the conference.
Equality and Diversity Statement
We are working towards being fully inclusive. We endeavour to arrange events in fully accessible locations. However, we would appreciate your co-operation in meeting specific requirements and ask that you inform us immediately using the relevant section of the registration form if you require additional facilities or any other personal requirements. For example, if:
• you have specific dietary requirements
• you are a bringing a personal assistant
• you require conference materials in braille or another format
• you require conference materials in advance
• you require the use of a hearing loop
• you are bringing a service animal
• you use a wheelchair
• you require the use of a quiet room
Event Terms & Conditions
Completing an online registration form constitutes a firm booking and acceptance of the standard terms and conditions