This conference will focus on the use of elastomers and elastomeric materials for a wide range of products and applications and will be spread over two days. There are seven themes:
- Elastomer Product Innovations
- Material developments
- Material processing
- Characterisation and testing of materials and products
- Smart materials
|Call for Papers||16 December 2022|
|Earlybird registration open||September 2022|
|Programme announcement||1 February 2023|
|Conference Dates||10-11 May 2023|
IRCO have been providing delegates with first-class conferences since 1966. Since 2011 after the re-introduction of the RubberCon series, IRCO started delivering two global conferences ever year. RubberCon 2023 was awarded to us back in 2013 at the IRCO meeting in Paris.
In 2023, The International Rubber Conference (IRC) will be hosted by China in November.
Who Should Attend
RubberCon 2023 will be invaluable to:
- Academic Researchers or Scientists who are working with materials chemistry, product development of elastomer materials
- Innovation Scientists who are looking for new and innovative solutions for the use of elastomers
Benefits of Attending
- Find out what new technologies are emerging in the rubber sector particularly with respect to sustainability and the drive to new zero carbon emissions.
- Discover how to extend the range of demanding environments in which elastomer products can operate.
- Understand how to better model and exploit the behaviour of elastomers in new, novel and emerging technologies.
If you have any questions about this event please email us