The UK Mining Conference in Cornwall
With the world’s insatiable demand for technology metals such as lithium, copper, tin, tungsten, cobalt as well as minerals to increase food production and provide housing and infrastructure for an ever-growing population, the mining industry is booming.
This conference will highlight the opportunities to responsibly extract the abundance of metals and minerals in the UK, recap on the work undertaken so far and illustrate the potential investment opportunities that lie ahead. Presenters will also demonstrate the importance of the growth and resurgence of the mining industry to the UK’s economy.
In addition to an excellent line-up of speakers, there will be a programme of extra activities such as site visits and guided, historical mining walks in the beautiful Cornish countryside. Confirmed speakers include:
- Alexander Allen - Associate Director, Peel Hunt
- Jo Battershill - COE, Anglesey Mining
- Sam Catalano - Head of UK Metals & Mining Research, Canaccord Genuity Ltd
- Lucy Crane - ESG & Sustainability Manager, Cornish Lithium Ltd
- Mark Duddrige - Chairman, Cornwall & Isles of Scilly LEP
- Mark Fellows - CEO< Skarn Associates
- Kate J Harcourt - ESG Officer, Cornish Lithium Ltd
- Eva Marquis - Postdoctoral Research Fellow, CSM, Environment & Sustainability Institute University of Exeter
- Jonathan Molyneux - Mining Top Office Business Development Director, Environmental Resources Management
- Sally Norcross-Webb - Founder & COE, Cornish Tin Ltd
- Richard Williams - CEO & Director, Cornish Metals
- Jeremy Wrathall - Founder & CEO Cornish Lithium Ltd
The high-profile delegates include investors, brokers, producers and the whole mining supply chain. It’s an excellent opportunity to network and present to an influential audience.
Day delegate rate includes admission to all the speaker sessions and the exhibition area, lunch and refreshments. There are a limited number of concessions for students, and complimentary places for sponsors and invited guests.
The event will be taking place at Falmouth Hotel, Castle Beach, Falmouth, TR11 4NZ.