London Packaging Week 2022
IOM3 is pleased to be supporting London Packaging Week 2022.
Create the future of your beauty, drinks, luxury and FMCG brand
Over a decade ago, Easyfairs launched Packaging Innovations London and Luxury Packaging London, creating a unique new meeting place for packaging designers, technologists and suppliers in the Capital.
Today it is time to begin a new chapter for London's packaging community. We are proud to present London Packaging Week – a series of four events bringing a new, sharper focus on packaging development for the Capital’s key luxury and FMCG communities.
For 2022, you’ll find a strong focus on innovation, sustainability, design, materials and branding. From the suppliers to the talks, innovation will be key, with over one hundred exhibitors and an extensive range of Q&As, panel discussions, case studies and debates. You’ll hear from the packaging experts at the biggest brands and agencies.
This is your chance to be inspired and achieve greatness in your next packaging project.
London Packaging Week 2022 Speakers
- Michael Nolte, SVP Creative Director, Beauty Stream
- Joanna Dunn, Marketing Manager, Hunter Luxury
- Stefan Casey, Innovation Lead - Nestle
- Claire Shrewsbury, Director Insights & Innovation, WRAP
- Chris Joscelyne, Marketing Manager, Butterfly Cannon
- Jenny Stanley, Founder & Managing Director, Appetite Creative
- Catherine Conway, Founder, Unpackaged
- Jo Barnard, Founder & Creative Director, Morrama