IOM3 has partnership agreements with two major professional organisations in the US, whereby an additional fee to your IOM3 membership subscription gives you access to a wide range of online benefits.
These are annual subscriptions that run for a calendar year and buying a subscription after 1 September will give you access to benefits until the end of the following year. You can purchase these international e-membership subscriptions when you renew your IOM3 membership subscription or when you join IOM3. If you wish to add these at any other time, please use our Membership Enquiry Form.
The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society (TMS)
When you join TMS through IOM3 (£37), you become part of a global community of minerals, metals, and materials scientists and engineers. Through TMS, you’ll meet collaborators from around the world, learn from leaders in the field, develop your skills, and grow your career.
When you join TMS through IOM3, you’ll be able to:
Consult TMS Resources:
- Read and publish in six TMS technical journals, including the TMS member journal JOM
- Access 20 additional materials journals from Springer
- View more than 3,000 articles in members-only online libraries
Build Your Profile in the Global Community:
- Join a TMS Technical Committee to meet others in your area of expertise
- Apply for TMS awards and emerging professional programs
- Connect with fellow TMS members through the TMS Membership Directory
- Post resumes and view job openings on the TMS Career Center
Gain Valuable Professional Skills:
- Access live and recorded webinars through the TMS Webinar Library
- Participate in online courses, in-person conferences, and other TMS events at a discounted rate
Learn more about TMS member benefits at members.tms.org.
IOM3 members who subscribe as an e-member of ASM International (£35.00) are joining the world’s largest association of materials professionals and connecting with the resources needed to solve problems, improve materials performance, and support your professional development.
The ASM magazine Advanced Materials & Processes
ASM desk editions online – find authoritative answers on properties, processing, analysis, and testing, including free access to Materials Handbook and Engineered Materials Handbook
Member-only communities – network with other members, ask question or contribute to ongoing discussions
ASM archive – research past projects with this archive of ASM journals, magazines and webinars
Online journals – get full-text access to years of Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A & B plus 20 more journals