The award will be presented to the best photo on 'Materials in a Sustainable Future'.
Entrants must submit a photo and a summary (max. 100 words) on how it addresses the theme.
- Minimum height: 297mm
- Minimum width: 210mm
- All entries must be in digital format.
- The entrant's name or other logos must not appear anywhere on the actual image.
- Entries must be accompanied by a short summary (max. 100 words).
- All elements of the work submitted must originate by the entrant.
- Although some retouching may be applied, a significant majority of the final image must remain as shot.
- Work submitted must not have previously been entered or placed in any other competition.
- The copyright of all images remains with the originator. No copyright is transferred in respect of any images entered.
- By submitting an image, you agree that IOM3 can display and publish any of the images for a period of two years crediting the copyright holder.
- Successful entries will be reproduced and may be used in various activities in connection with the Photo Competition, which may include the website, social media, Institute publications or events. By entering the Photo Competition, entrants agree to their photographs being used for publicity purposes.
- Entrants must have permission from any client and/or employer to submit the images. The entrant shall be deemed to warrant that they own the entire copyright in the work.
- The entrant undertakes to indemnify the organisers and their partners and sponsors of the Photo Competition in respect of any breach of the above warranty.
Entries for all categories will be judged by members of the IOM3 Student & Early Career Committee, Communications, Editorial and Content teams.