Welcome to the ECCC2023 Registration Portal
ECCC2023 will bring together engineers and scientists from around the world to present and discuss research and developments in all aspects of creep behaviour of high temperature industrial materials and components. The overall aim is to disseminate knowledge and identify future work items requiring attention from the high temperature research, design and standardisation communities.
- Access to all conference sessions
- Copy of abstracts handbook and proceedings
- Drinks and mid-day meal on all conference days (22nd to 24th May 2022)
- Welcome reception on evening of Sunday 21st May
- Conference dinner on 23rd May 2023
- Complementary tours
|Author Registration||£400 + VAT|
|Non-Author Registration||£600 + VAT|
|Persons in Full Time Education (MSC, PhD)||£400 + VAT|
|Additional person for conference dinner||£48 + VAT|
|Post Conference Technical Tours 25th May 2023:|
|Torness Nuclear Power Station||Free|
|Advanced Forming Research Centre||Free|
NOTE: Accommodation is not included in the package. More information on local hotels.