Discover what asset management involves and the business benefits of an effective strategy across all phases of the asset life cycle
The next virtual course will take place on Wednesday 22 May 2024.
This course allows learners to develop the fundamental knowledge and understanding to create an effective maintenance plan through the use of different maintenance strategies.
These include reactive, preventative and predictive maintenance, planning and scheduling, and spare parts management along with the latest approaches to the tools available to improve safety, reliability and ultimately profit.
This course will be running virtually, using Zoom.
By the end of the course learners should be able to:
- Recognise asset reliability definitions, measure and steps required to address reliability issues
- Understand the different maintenance strategies, approaches, tools and techniques
- Incorporate root cause analysis (RCA) and the continuous improvement (CO) into maintenance plans and maintenance performance
- Establish asset importance and priorities using criticality assessment approaches
- Utilise proactive maintenance processes and techniques to optimise the maintenance strategy
Register to attend the next course
Virtual course using Zoom
9:00am to 4:15pm, Wednesday 22 May
Your trainer - Mr Matthew Laskaj CEng FIMechE
Matthew has been working in engineering and project management for over 20 years and is experienced in delivering training in maintenance, engineering, additive manufacturing and other areas.
He founded his specialist engineering consultancy company, Project Engineering Management Ltd, in 2015 to provide maintenance training, and asset management and project management solutions.
Do you have a number of team members that you feel will benefit from this training? We are able to tailor this course to the needs of your business and deliver it to your team, at a time to suit you. The course can be run in-person at your site, at an IOM3 venue, or virtually using Zoom or Teams. Alternatively we offer a bulk booking discount it you would like to put 3 or more team members on an open course.