This one-day, classroom-based course has been designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills needed to carry out simple risk assessments in the workplace. It is comprised of short lectures and group disucssion, with plenty of opportunities to practise the methods taught. The course concludes with a short assessment and successful completion leads to a Certificate of Achievement. this course counts as 7 hours for your annual CPD submission.
The course is suitable for managers, supervisors, team leaders, safety representatives, health and safety advisors, contractors, and anyone whose role requires them to carry out a risk assessment.
The course includes:
- An introduction to risk assessment
- Legal requirements for risk assessment
- Hazard identification
- Assessing risks in the workplace
- Practical risk assessments
- Safe systems of work and permit to work
- Recording and reviewing risk assessments
To register for the Risk Assessment in Quarries Virtual course, click on the link below
8.30 - 4.00 Wednesday 6 July 2022