This one-day, classroom-based course is suitable for anyone that carries out workplace inspections or that supervises or advises on inspections, including members of safety committees. Through a mixture of lectures and group discussions, learners will gain an understanding of the requirements for inspections in quarries and the knowledge to plan and conduct an inspection effectively with the ultimate goal of improving workplace safety. Successful completion of the end-of-course assessment leads to a Certificate of Achievement and constitutes 7 hours of CPD.
The course covers:
- Legal requirements for inspections in quarries
- The written scheme of inspections for quarries
- Hazard identification and inspection techniques
- Using and developing an inspection checklist
- Behavioural safety considerations
The fee for this one day course is £550 +VAT at 20% where applicable. IOM3 members and subscribers to our Business Partner Programme, are entitled to a discount of 10% on the course fee.
Register to attend the course in Grantham on 28 June 2023