Call For Exhibitors - sign up before January 30th* to ensure you appear in the event programme. Over 800 delegates have already registered for the event 12 - 13 march in London
The 2018 Materials Research Exchange & Investor Showcase is inviting all UK universities, research groups working on Advanced Materials as well as industry research centres and SMEs based in the UK working collaboratively on advanced materials to register to exhibit.
The exhibition is at the heart of the showcase, providing the perfect opportunity to network with all of the showcase attendees.
Exhibiting organisations will also be invited to send graduate research students to present their academic work by poster and a prize will be awarded to the poster that is judged to be the best by the audience.
More than 600 delegates per day and 100 exhibitors will attend the two-day conference and exhibition. There is a superb package of benefits available to all exhibitors to maximise the networking and opportunities available.
The last celebrated event in 2014 included exhibitions from virtually every major materials research group in the UK and keynote speakers from Morgan Advanced Materials, the European Commission and BIS. Please do not miss out on this opportunity.
The 2018 event will have even more exhibition stands for academic and industrial exhibitors and we expect more than 600 delegates daily and 120 exhibitors.
Early sign up is encouraged to guarantee your attendance and to maximise the selection of benefits on offer. Exhibitor benefits include:
- Complimentary delegate passes including evening wine reception on March 12th
- Listed as an exhibitor in the event guide* and website
- Company logo on the screens at the event
- An e-delegate list prior to the event
- Complimentary lunch on March 12th and 13th
- Entry to the poster competition to win awards for postgraduate researcher
- Introductions to international delegation and potential collaboration partners
- PLUS .. a limited number will be able to pitch live on stage to the audience on day one
"I've never received so much genuine interest at an event before, brilliant" Stuart Lee, Team Leader at Advanced Materials and Processing Team, Pera Technology (regarding the previous Materials Research Exchange event).