Sponsorship and support of the Schools and Student Starpack Awards delivers a unique opportunity for companies to be directly associated with an inspirational awards programme which aims to not only motivate new student and pupil talent by providing relevant and challenging packaging design briefs but also to support young people and tutors in providing advice and guidance for career choices within the Packaging Industry.
Schools & Student Starpack Awards
Entry to both competitions is based around creative briefs which are sponsored by companies supporting the Schools and Student Awards.
A judging panel comprised of key figures from the packaging industry will assess entries with Gold, Silver and Bronze Starpack Awards and special awards being presented at the annual Starpack awards ceremony.
Students winning a Student Starpack Award are eligible to enter the WorldStar Student Awards, delivering the opportunity for international recognition and profile.
Sponsorship benefits include :
- Opportunity to develop a company design brief that is relevant to your organisation’s marketing needs and future challenges.
- Personal contact with students/pupils and educational establishments (if appropriate), for future work experience or collaborative projects.
- Participation from a range of design students with diverse but complementary curricula.
- Active involvement in the judging process.
- Attendance at the Starpack Awards ceremony in London.
- Sponsor attribution and company logo on all Starpack promotional material.
- PR profile during the competition and post event.
- Profile within the winners’ brochure.
- Company logo on the home page of Starpack website.
- Use of the Starpack logo for own company promotional materials.
- Access to the list of award winners for further reference.
- Opportunity to network with other organisations and associations through the Starpack programme.
For further information and to discuss sponsorship of the 2020 Schools and Student Starpack Awards please contact:
Sue harris: email@example.com, T: 01476513883