Starpack Packaging Industry Innovation Award Winners 2017/18
The 2017/18 Starpack Awards, the 59th year of the Awards, were restructured in order to recognise excellence in packaging innovation, design and development, with a refreshed focus on personal contributions. A rigorous judging process considered all elements of an entry’s evolution – from project brief to materials used, processes developed to pack creation, the engineering required and the team involved.
Winners of the 59th Starpack Industry Awards were announced at the Starpack Awards ceremony at 297 Euston Road, London, UK on 22 February 2018 (photos below). Details of the award winners in each category are linked from the category list below.
Click on a category to see full details of the winners
- Food and Drink including Pet Food
- Personal Care including Cosmetics
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
- Home Delivery
- Shelf Ready/Merchandising Packs/Point of Sale
- Engineering Innovation
- Production Line Innovation (Development/Internal/Interaction)
- Inclusive Design Award
- Greenstar Sustainability Award
- Shooting Star Award
- Packaging Development Team/Person of the Year Award