UK Circular Plastics Network Business Breakfast in Belfast
Supported by The Polymer Society, a technical division of IOM3
The UK Circular Plastics Network is running a series of events to introduce potential opportunities for your business in this area and also understand the actual challenges you have, both now and in the future.
Are you a business who:
- Designs, makes, uses, discards, re-uses, recycles plastic or plastic containing products?
- Wants to find out more about government funded initiatives to work sustainably with plastics?
- Want to hear from local businesses working sustainably with plastics?
- Want to learn about recent innovations and technology developments?
- Is interested in discussing the challenges you have or expecting to have to work sustainably with plastics?
- Is interested in discussing solutions/innovations you have or developing to work sustainably with plastics?
Then you are invited to register for this event hosted by Northern Ireland Advanced Composites and Engineering Centre (NIACE) between 08:00 and 10:30 am and delivered by the UK Circular Plastics Network, a programme supported by UKRI and KTN, and forms part of the Plastics Research Innovation Fund (PRIF).
Please note before you register:
This event is open to all business. However, we particularly encourage attendance from micro- and SMEs in the following sectors: automotive, construction, agriculture, medical/healthcare, electronics and textiles.
Throughout the year, there will be further UKCPN business breakfast events across the UK. The following is an indicative list of locations: Peterborough, Ipswich, Hull, Stirling, South Wales and Coventry.