IOM3 to host packaging webinar on tackling climate change through materials choice
IOM3 is pleased to host a free webinar on ‘Tackling Climate Change Through Materials Choices in Packaging and Beyond’ bringing together leading voices from across packaging sectors to discuss material choices for packaging and their impact on various environmental issues.
The webinar will take place on Thursday 2 July 2020 at 15:30–17:00 BST and will include a discussion on findings from the latest Green Alliance report titled 'Fixing the system - why a circular economy for all materials is the only way to solve the plastic problem'.
The session will be moderated by Colin Church, CEO at IOM3, and include an analysis of the report by Henry Le Flemming, Sustainability Analytics Ltd.
Panellists talks highlighting the issues in each sector include:
- Henry Le Flemming - Sustainability Analytics
- Metals – Robert Fell from Metal Packaging Manufacturers Association (MPMA)
- Glass – Mike Rose, Edrington
- Plastic – Sarah Greenwood, Barnsley Business and Innovation Centre (BBIC)
- Paper/Card – Simon Weston, Confederation of Paper Industries (CPI)
There will also be opportunity for a Q&A session at the end as well as closing remarks by Libby Peake, Head of Resource Policy at Green Alliance.
To register for the event, visit bit.ly/Tackling-Climate-Change-Packaging-Materials