Notice of 2019 IOM3 Annual General Meeting - 2 July, London
Notice is hereby given that in accordance with the Bye-Laws, the Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining will be held at 12:00pm on 2 July 2019 at 297 Euston Road, London NW1 3AD. Lunch will be available afterwards.
The agenda is as follows:
- Welcome and introduction by the President.
- Approval of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 10 July 2018.
- A presentation by the President and the Treasurer about progress in 2018 and future plans will be followed by a question and answer session on matters arising from the presentation, the Annual Report and Financial Statements for 2018, and any other areas of the Institute. Members are encouraged to submit their questions in advance, in writing.
- Approval of the Annual Report and Financial Statements of the Institute for the year ended 31 December 2018.
- Report of the appointment of officers and the election of Council members.
- Re-appointment of RSM UK AUDIT LLP (formerly Baker Tilly UK Audit LLP) as auditor to the Institute.
- Any other business.
By order of the Council
Dr Colin Church, Secretary/Chief Executive
1 May 2019
- All members of the Institute may attend the Annual General Meeting.
- Corporate members (Honorary Fellows, Fellows, Professional Members, Associate Members and Technician Members) may vote on all matters.
- IOM3 Regulations for Conduct of General Meetings state that members in arrears of subscription of more than 3 months shall not be entitled to vote.
- Members eligible to vote may appoint a proxy to vote on their behalf using the instrument of proxy set out in the Calling Notice - see the link at the bottom of the page. Please read the instructions carefully.
The 2018 Annual Report and Financial Statements will be available to download from www.iom3.org/annual-reviews. Hard copies of the Annual Report will also be available at the AGM.
Please advise us in writing by 21 June 2019 if you will be attending the AGM and of any questions you wish to raise. Send any correspondence to AGM@iom3.org or AGM arrangements, IOM3, 297 Euston Road, London NW1 3AD.
|AGM Notice.pdf||3.22 MB|