Abstracts invited for PVC 2020
The success of this renowned event, now in its 14th edition, is due to the dedicated efforts of the members of our organising committee - volunteers from the global PVC community providing their time and expertise to support the future of the industry. They are busy preparing for the next event, which will be held on 20-23 April 2020 in Edinburgh, and are ready to receive offers of papers until the 1 June 2019.
PVC 2020 continues to build on the reputation of this world-leading triennial conference series, continuing to deliver a comprehensive and varied programme of international speakers, high-quality papers and exceptional networking opportunities.
The exciting move of this conference from its historic Brighton base to Edinburgh heralds a new chapter for this respected series, which in 2017 attracted over 530 delegates spanning 42 countries across 6 continents and 2020 is expected to be bigger and better than before.
The committee are looking for abstracts on the following topics:
- Strategy/direction and global markets
- The circular economy, sustainability, recovery and recycling
- Machinery and processing technology
- Lean manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Additives - incorporating advances in modifiers, flame retardants, stabilisation, pigmentation and weathering.
- Advances in recycling technology
- Polymerisation, resin development and production
- Plastisols and flexible PVC
- Intellectual property strategy (patents and licensing)
- Regulatory and environmental matters
- Products and Applications – innovation with PVC including: plastisols and flexible PVC and profiles/cellular and pipes/fittings
Abstracts (of up to 300 words) for consideration for the programme should be submitted online by 1 June 2019. Full details and online submission is available on the event website.
Companies with a more commercial story to tell can take advantage of the exhibition opportunities at the event. Our exhibition floor plan has been released this week and we have already taken a number of bookings. With over 530 delegates spanning 42 countries across 6 continents attending the last event, this is an ideal opportunity to showcase your company. For information on exhibition stands, email email@example.com or visit www.pvc2020.org
The Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining