Notice is hereby given that in accordance with the Bye-Laws, the Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining will be held on 10 July 2018 at 297 Euston Road, London NW1 3AD. Lunch will be available from 1pm and the AGM commences at 2pm.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A CORRECTION TO THE TIME ADVERTISED IN THE JUNE ISSUE OF MATERIALS WORLD.
The agenda is as follows:
- Welcome and introduction by the President.
- Approval of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 11 July 2017.
- A presentation by the President and the Treasurer about progress in 2017 and future plans will be followed by a question and answer session on matters arising from the presentation, the Annual Report and Financial Statements for 2017, and any other areas of the Institute. Members are encouraged to submit their questions in advance, in writing.
- Approval of the Annual Report and Financial Statements of the Institute for the year ended 31 December 2017.
- Report of the appointment of officers and the election of Council members.
- Re-appointment of RSM UK AUDIT LLP (formerly Baker Tilly UK Audit LLP) as auditor to the Institute.
- Any other business.
By order of the Council
Dr B A Rickinson, Secretary/Chief Executive
6 May 2018
- All members of the Institute may attend the Annual General Meeting.
- Corporate members (Honorary Fellows, Fellows, Professional Members, Members, Associate Members and Technician Members) may vote on all matters.
- Members eligible to vote may appoint a proxy to vote on their behalf using the instrument of proxy set out in the Calling Notice - see the link at the bottom of the page. Please read the instructions carefully.
The 2017 Annual Report and Financial Statements are available to download from www.iom3.org/annual-reviews. Hard copies of the Annual Report will also be available at the AGM.
Please advise us in writing by 29 June 2018 if you will be attending the AGM and of any questions you wish to raise. Send any correspondence to AGM@iom3.org or AGM arrangements, IOM3, 297 Euston Road, London NW1 3AD.
The AGM will be followed by an Extraordinary General Meeting at approximately 3.15 pm.
|AGM 2018.pdf||114.18 KB|