Notice of 2017 IOM3 Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that in accordance with the bye-laws, the Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining will be held on 11 July 2017 at 297 Euston Road, London NW1 3AD. Tea and coffee will be served from 14.15, AGM from 15.00.
The agenda is as follows:
- Welcome and introduction by the President
- Approval of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 5 July 2016
- A presentation by the President and the Treasurer about progress in 2016 and future plans, followed by a question and answer session on matters arising from the presentation, the Annual Report and Financial Statements for 2016, and any other areas of the Institute
- Approval of the Annual Report and Financial Statements of the Institute for the year ended 31 December 2016
- Report of the appointment of officers and the election of Council members
- Re-appointment of RSM UK Audit LLP (formally Baker Tilly UK Audit LLP) as auditor to the Institute
- Any other business
By order of the Council
Dr B A Rickinson, Secretary/Chief Executive
4 May 2017
All members of the Institute may attend
Corporate members (Honorary Fellows, Fellows, Professional Members, Associate Members and Technician Members) may vote on all matters
Members eligible to vote may appoint a proxy to vote on their behalf.
Members are encouraged to submit questions for the AGM beforehand. Please submit questions and inform us if you plan to attend by 30 June 2017. These details can be emailed to the Institute, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download the proxy appointment form on the link below.
The form must be returned to the Institute by 10.00am on 30 June 2017.
|AGM 2017 - web.pdf||1.46 MB|