Notice of the Institute's AGM
The Institute's Annual General Meeting will be held at 15:30 on 3 July at 1 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5DB.
The agenda is as follows:
- Welcome and introduction by the President.
- Approval of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 12 July 2011.
- A presentation by the President and the Treasurer about progress in 2011 and future plans will be followed by a question and answer session on matters arising from the presentation, the annual report and financial statements for 2011, and any other areas of the Institute.
- Approval of the annual report and financial statements of the Institute for the year ended 31 December 2011.
- Report of the appointment of officers and the election of Council members.
- Re-appointment of Baker Tilly UK Audit LLP as auditor to the Institute.
- Any other business.
1. All members of the Institute may attend.
2. Corporate members (Honorary Fellows, Fellows, Professional Members, Associate Members and Technician Members) may vote on all matters.
3. Members eligible to vote may appoint a proxy to vote on their behalf.
Members are encouraged to submit questions for the AGM beforehand. Please submit questions by 18 June and, for catering
purposes, please inform us if you plan to attend. These details can be emailed to the Institute.
Further information and a proxy appointment form can be downloaded below.
You can also download a copy of the Annual Review which is being sent to all members, from the links below.