The Member's Benevolent Trust 2011 AGM
The AGM of The Member’s Benevolent Trust (MBT) of IOM3 will be held at 2.00pm on 12 July at 1 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5DB. The meeting will –
- Approve the minutes of the AGM held on 6 July 2010.
- Receive the report of the Chairman for 2010.
- Receive the balance sheet, statement of accounts and the reports of the Auditors, Trustees and Honorary Treasurer for the past year.
- Appoint auditors.
- Elect the members of the Board of Management and Officers for the current year.
- Conduct any other business.
Nominations for election to the Board are invited from the membership of the Institute. At the AGM, there will be eight vacancies on the MBT Board of Trustees. These vacancies result from five retirements from the Board and three existing vacancies.
The Board nominates the following for re-election: Julian Bennett, Richard Chambers, David Elliott, Maureen Johnson MBE, and Charles Rhodes. Nominations for Honorary Officers are David Oxley for Chairman, David Elliott as Honorary Treasurer, and Gavin Bowyer as Honorary Secretary.
For nomination papers, contact Gavin Bowyer, Honorary Secretary, The
Member’s Benevolent Trust of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and
Mining, 1 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5DB.
The closing date is 30