Materials Scientist & Composite, Polymer and Coating Consultants - Minton, Treharne & Davies Group, Cardiff
Minton, Treharne & Davies Group provide scientific consultancy, surveying and testing services to a worldwide client base from our offices in the UK, USA and Asia. We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Consultant Materials Scientist/Metallurgist
- Composite, Polymer and Coating Consultant
Location- Cardiff, Wales
Contract- Full-time, Permanent
Provision of technical consultancy services to a wide ranging client base in the energy, marine, petroleum and insurance industries. Based in Cardiff the role will entail attendance at the site of incidents worldwide providing onsite incident management and investigative services, the preparation of technical reports and provision of expert advice, including giving evidence at mediation, arbitration or court.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Consultant Materials Scientist/Metallurgist - Science/Engineering degree (Materials Science/Metallurgy preferable).
- Composite, Polymer and Coating Consultant - Science degree (Materials Science/Chemistry preferable).
- For both roles any knowledge or experience of the relevant industry sectors would be preferred, but is not necessary.
The ideal candidate will display:
- Excellent technical problem solving skills,
- Effective communication of technical issues to non-scientific client base,
- Ability to travel worldwide at short notice.
Please visit www.minton.co.uk for more details of the company, its services and personnel.
To apply please send CV along with covering letter to email@example.com