Graduate Metallurgist & Plant Integrity Expert - ETD Consulting, Surrey
ETD Consulting - Providing innovative & independent services to Power and Process Industries
GRADUATE METALLURGIST & PLANT INTEGRITY EXPERT
ETD Consulting is a company with an international client base and reputation, offering state-of-the-art in consulting services to power and process plant in plant integrity/life assessment, NDE, materials & welding issues.
The rewards offered for these positions are very competitive.
The work involves metallic components failure analysis; power and process plant on-site work (both in the UK and overseas) mainly in the use of non-destructive testing such as replication, hardness, UT and other innovative NDT techniques developed by ETD in collaboration of its industrial partners; and, in-house materials behaviour analysis.
- Training can be provided where appropriate.
- Need someone with enthusiasm and drive to achieve excellence.
PLANT INTEGRITY EXPERT
Currently seeking an expert in Power and/or Process Plant Integrity/ Life Assessment.
- This position requires a person with established track record.
- The work involves good practical knowledge of plant inspection and life assessment issues.
- The successful applicant will have the ability to lead/ help prepare proposals/ tenders for both plant outage and general plant integrity work, liaise with clients and manage teams of engineers during outages in the UK and abroad.
Please email your CV or talk, in confidence, to Dr Ahmed Shibli at: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)1372 363111- off. +44 (0)7881 097730- mob