IOM3 Hong Kong AGM
IOM3 Hong Kong Branch Annual General Meeting
Due to the concerns surrounding the spread of Novel Coronavirus, the IOM3HK AGM will be held online via 'Zoom meeting' and all members are welcome to join the meeting. A face to face meeting will be held at Paul Y. Centre for those who chose to attend in person and registration is required.
The IOM3 Hong Kong Branch Annual Dinner is postponed until further notice.
Join Zoom meeting
Meeting ID: 350 485 259
1. Approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 24 April 2019.
2. Present and adopt the President, Secretary and Honorary Treasurer's reports for the 2019/2020 session.
3. Adopt the Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ending 31 May 2020.
4. Present the results of the election of the Council for the 2020/2022 session of the Hong Kong Branch.
The following nominations have been received, no positions are contested, thus no election is required this session:
President: Mr Tim Leung
Honorary Secretary: Ms Jennifer Haigh
Honorary Treasurer: Mr Y C Lam
Mr Guy Bridges
Mr Kelvin Choy
Mr George Ho
Mr Roy Hung
Mr Justin Taylor
Mr Franklin To
5. Appoint auditors for the 2020-2022 session.
6. Any other business