Integrity of High Temperature Welds / Creep and Fatigue at Elevated Temperatures
Cosponsored by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers and the Welding Institute
4th International Conference on the Integrity of High Temperature Welds
This event continues the successful series of conferences covering topics relevant to the science and engineering community concerned with the performance and safety of welded components operating at high temperatures.
The scope covers topics pertinent to the industries of power-generation, chemical plants and aero-engine manufacturing:
• Service experience with welds at high temperatures and case histories
• Residual stress calculation and measurement
• Development of weld materials for high temperature service
• Welding problems and weld repair performance
• Modelling and analysis methods for welds at high temperatures
• High temperature crack growth in welds
• High temperature testing, material data, microstructure and characterisation
• Specialised test methods for weldments and material properties
• Design codes, standards and weld assessment procedures
9th International Conference on Creep and Fatigue at Elevated Temperatures
This long-standing conference serves the science and engineering community by including developments in high temperature equipment operation and improves the understanding and prediction of time-dependent material behaviour.
The topics covered by the conference, are relevant to the power-generation, environmental protection, transportation, aerospace and electronics industries:
• Creep life assessment of components
• Materials performance in nuclear applications
• Fatigue and creep-fatigue interaction
• Flaw assessment at elevated temperature
• Advanced heat-resistant alloys
• Microstructural changes and damage mechanisms
• Non-destructive inspection for creep damage
• Parametric analysis, statistics and property prediction
• Weldment behaviour, testing and modelling
• Effects of composition and fabrication methods
• Computational modelling of creep damage and fracture
|Members IOM3 and IMechE
£390.00 + VAT
| £490.00 + VAT
£265.00 + VAT
We invite you to take advantage of the IOM3 arrangement with HotelMapTM for a cost-effective accommodation service to anyone visiting London.
The Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining is highlighted on clear, full-screen draggable mapping, and show your all the best places in the area - for accommodation, dining and entertainment - along with stations and car parks.
Live hotel availability and booking
You can see all nearby places to stay, plus live availability and guaranteed lowest rates. Bookings go straight into the hotel's own reservation system, and guests pay the hotel directly - usually on check-out.
Lowest rates guaranteed
With HotelMapTM, guests are guaranteed the best discounts and the lowest rates in the market. To show how confident they are that they cannot be beaten on price, they will pay £100 to any guest who books and then finds the same deal cheaper elsewhere.
FREE London Cookbook (worth £14.99)
HotelMapTM will send an exclusive bonus gift to any guest who uses our map to book a hotel. Currently this is The London Cookbook, which retails at £14.99, but this will change from time to time to be their favourite book of the month.
Book using via our unique HotelMap.com map or book by phone on +44 (0)20 7292 2329 and quote the reference code M4LPF.
This service is available to all and is not restricted to business clients.