High Temperature Materials Workshop 2019
Organised by IOM Communications on behalf of the High Temperature Materials Committee of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining
The speakers are distinguished experts in their respective fields and there are representatives from both industry and academia. A range of talks will be offered covering a variety of processing technologies for materials used at high temperatures including rolling, forging, casting and sheet metal forming.
Other aspects covered will include the modelling of such processes and the challenges associated with this. The workshop will be of interest to anyone involved in the manufacture of components for use at high temperatures.
- Prof. Paul Blackwell, University of Strathclyde
- Prof. Claire Davis, Tata Steel Professor of Thermo-mechanical Processing, WMG, Warwick University
- Dr. Didier Farrugia, Scientific Fellow Tata Steel RD UK
- Prof. Nick Green, Director, High Temperature Research Centre, University of Birmingham
- Dr. Rajab Said, Academic and R&D Collaboration Manager
- Mr. Ben Saunders, Global Process Owner & Team Leader
- Dr. Matthew Thomas, R&D Manager TIMET
- Andrew Wisbey