PVC 2024 promises to deliver a comprehensive and varied technical programme of high quality speakers and original international papers.
Call for papers
Prospective authors are invited to submit 300 word abstracts by 31 May 2023.
In order to maintain the quality of the programme, all abstracts will be peer reviewed and it is a condition of acceptance for the programme that presentations must not have been presented or submitted for presentation at other events prior to PVC 2024. Papers advertising organisations and/or products should will not be accepted and should not be submitted - please consider one of our promotional opportunities instead. At least one author will be expected to register in full to attend and present the paper at the conference.
The programme will feature advances, developments & trends in the following topic areas:
- Strategy, direction & global markets
- Future trends in the circular economy within the PVC industry
- The journey to net-zero carbon
- Regulatory & environmental matters, including REACH Restrictions Roadmap
- Plastisols & flexible PVC
- Lean manufacturing, Industry 4.0, machinery & processing technology
- Additives - incorporating advances in modifiers, flame retardants, stabilisation, pigmentation & weathering
- Polymerisation, resin development & production
- Markets, products & applications – innovation with PVC