World Copper Conference 2020
The 19th World Copper Conference is the world premier copper conference. Together with CESCO Week, the event constitutes one of the most important gatherings in the mining industry. This CEO-level meeting provides decision-makers an opportunity to hear from copper mining and smelting industry leaders.
The 2019 conference agenda included: a CEO panel on creating value; technical innovation project risk management and costs; key opportunities and threats to copper demand; ratings, finance and capital allocation; sustainable copper; and a look at the copper price under different market scenarios.
Why should you attend?
- Join the largest annual gathering of top mining executives
- Hear supply-side strategies from leading mining CEO's
- Familiarise yourself with unfolding financial and physical market scenarios
- Gain an early read of Chinese demand
- Continue and conclude contract negotiations
IOM3 members recieve a 10% discount off delegate registration.