CANCELLED – World Copper Conference 2020
**This event has now been cancelled. Please read full statement at www.events.crugroup.com/copper/home **
The 19th World Copper Conference is the world premier copper conference. Together with CESCO Week, the event constitutes one of the most important gatherings in the mining industry. This CEO-level meeting provides decision-makers an opportunity to hear from copper mining and smelting industry leaders.
The 2019 conference agenda included: a CEO panel on creating value; technical innovation project risk management and costs; key opportunities and threats to copper demand; ratings, finance and capital allocation; sustainable copper; and a look at the copper price under different market scenarios.
Why should you attend?
- Join the largest annual gathering of top mining executives
- Hear supply-side strategies from leading mining CEO's
- Familiarise yourself with unfolding financial and physical market scenarios
- Gain an early read of Chinese demand
- Continue and conclude contract negotiations
IOM3 members recieve a 10% discount off delegate registration.