Sustainable Industrial Processing Summit and Exhibition
Cosponsored by IOM3
The 2019 Sustainable Industrial Processing Summit and Exhibition will be held in Paphos, Cyprus.
The summit will cover three sustainability pillars: (1) Science, Technology & Industry, (2) Governance & Management and (3) Education & Civil Society.
The summit incorporates numerous international symposia covering the field of iron and steel, manufacturing, ecosystems, metals and alloys, minerals, ceramics, finaical, policy and taxation.
This time, the summit honors the 2019 STARS of sustainable science, technology, and innovation. In alphabetical order, they are:
- Prof Austen Angell - 2019 honoree with Angell International Symposium on Molten Salt, Ionic & Glass-forming Liquids: Processing and Sustainability
- Bo Flink - 2019 honoree with Flink International Symposium on Sustainable Production of Ferro-alloys
- Prof Spomenka Kobe - 2019 honoree with Kobe International Symposium on Science of Innovative and Sustainable Alloys and Magnets (SISAM)
- Prof Pavel Kozlov - 2019 honoree with Kozlov International Symposium on Sustainable Materials Recycling Processes and Products
- Adv Malcolm McNeil - 2019 honoree with McNeil International Symposium on Laws and their Applications for Sustainable Development
- Dr Krishna Parameswaran - 2019 honoree with Parameswaran International Symposium on Sustainable Mining and Smelting
- Prof Bernhard Schrefler - 2019 honoree with Schrefler International Symposium on Geomechanics and Applications for Sustainable Development
- Prof Tateo Usui - 2019 honoree with Usui International Symposium on Advanced Sustainable Iron and Steel Making
- Prof Alain Tressaud - 2019 honoree with Tressaud International Symposium on Solid State Chemistry for Applications and Sustainable Development
- Prof Costas Vayenas - 2019 honoree with Vayenas International Symposium on Physical Chemistry and its applications for sustainable development