AmericaPack Summit will explore the key aspects and issues related to packaging best practices and their application as business drivers for innovation and growth.
The Summit's program topics have been pinpointed and validated by senior executives from the packaging community as the top critical issues they face. Key issues for 2020 include:
- Stop Wasting Time: Achieving a circular economy throughout packaging’s life cycle to safeguard the environment and ensure a greener future for the next generations
- The New-Age Pack: Capitalizing on disruptive technologies to meet new-age requirements for sustainability, usability, safety, cost efficiency and means of communication with the consumer
- e-Pack Elevation: Innovating packaging designs to elevate the unboxing experience while optimizing the pack's size and material to improve the ecommerce supply chain performance
- How to Win Consumers & Influence People: Creating brand awareness through an omni-channel presence that both meets consumer needs and influences consumer behaviour
- Thinking Outside the Box: Harnessing the potential of collaborative innovation to thrive in the complexity, speed and uncertainty of today’s global business environment
- Walking the Line: Adjusting packaging to global legislative changes to meet international standards and use it as a tool for competitive advantage
Delegates will gain access to leading solution providers enabling you to achieve your strategic and tactical goals. These one-on-one meetings provide a forum for dialogue and information-sharing on organisational concerns and offer valuable solutions. All delegates will receive a personalized itinerary based on their priority selections of conference sessions, business meetings and special networking events.
Delegates will include VPs, Heads and Directors of Packaging Design, R&D, Technology, Innovation and Engineering.
IOM3 Members will receive an exclusive discount. Please login to find out more.
For more information, visit https://events.marcusevans-events.com/ampacksummit2020/