The 9th Annual Deep Sea Mining Summit 2019
The Deep Sea Mining Summit 2019 will bring together a large array of solution providers, upcoming deep sea miners, members from the scientific community, and those within allied industries wanting to learn more about the opportunities within this emerging marketplace.
Key topics on the agenda include:
- The economic landscape and growth for deep sea mining
- Achieving sustainable seabed mining projects in harmony with nature
- The status of prospecting and exploration, the latest methods and results
- Regional opportunities to harvest Seafloor Massive Sulphides and Manganese Nodules
- Working with nations through a regulatory framework, the opportunities and risks
- Technological developments associated with commercialising Deep sea mining
In addition the program will have a emphasis on networking and building new relationships, including generating dialogue in applying useful technologies and solutions for adaptation in deep sea mining.
Venue and booking
To secure your place at The Deep Sea Mining Summit 2019 or if you require more information, please contact delegates@iQ-Hub.com