The 15th Photovoltaic Science, Applications and Technology Conference
The PVSAT-15 Conference and Exhibition will be held at the University of Warwick, Scarman Training and Conference Centre, 10-12 April 2019 looking at the use of Photovoltaics.
Key Themes include:
- Crystalline silicon photovoltaics.
- Inorganic thin film, perovskite and excitonic photovoltaics.
- Tandem and multijunction devices.
- Photodetectors, novel devices and new horizons in photovoltaics.
- Concentrator photovoltaics.
- Manufacturing processes and characterisation.
- Photovoltaic systems, components and grid integration.
- Performance measurements and field experience.
- Policy & environment issues, including economics, market development and life cycle analysis.
The day will consist talks, breaks and activities that will be going on throughout the duration of PVSAT-15. You will be able to read abstracts and download the papers of the delegates on your laptop, tablet or mobile device at any point during the conference.