Postponed - CERAMICS INNOVATION NETWORK (CIN) EVENT: FIRING UP THE CERAMICS INDUSTRY AND EXPLORING SINTERING
Organised by IOM3 Ceramics Society in conjunction with British Ceramic Confederation (BCC), Lucideon, University of Surrey and the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN)
The annual CIN event brings together industrialists and academics from all subsectors of ceramic manufacturing to network and learn more about innovative ideas.
CIN consists of the British Ceramic Confederation (BCC) and Lucideon; and is supported by the University of Surrey, the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), the IOM3 Ceramics Society and the Frank Scott Russell Memorial Fund. The event is IOM3 CPD accredited.
The speakers are:
- Dr. Amanda Quadling, M&I Materials: The Old Triangle: Process - Microstructure - Properties
- Dr. David Pearmain, Lucideon: Next Generation Sintering
- Professor Jingzhe Pan, Leicester University: Digital Twin of Ceramic Processing
- Professor Richard Todd, Oxford University
- Dr. Russell Hall, Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Frank Scott Russell Memorial Lecture: Jan Theron, Lucideon, From Toffee Bond to Ceramic Bond
- Robert Quarshie, Knowledge Transfer Network
The presentations will be followed by a tour of Lucideon's facilities.
The CIN event will run from 10am to 4pm and is being held at Lucideon in Stoke-on-Trent.
In addition, the IOM3’s annual Mellor Memorial Lecture will then be held immediately afterwards. Further details will be available in due course.