This course allows learners to develop the fundamental knowledge and understanding to create an effective maintenance plan through the use of different maintenance strategies.
These include reactive, preventative and predictive maintenance, planning and scheduling, and spare parts management along with the latest approaches to the tools available to improve safety, reliability and ultimately profit.
This course will be running virtually, using Zoom.
By the end of the course learners should be able to:
- Recognise asset reliability definitions, measure and steps required to address reliability issues
- Understand the different maintenance strategies, approaches, tools and techniques
- Incorporate root cause analysis (RCA) and the continuous improvement (CO) into maintenance plans and maintenance performance
- Establish asset importance and priorities using criticality assessment approaches
- Utilise proactive maintenance processes and techniques to optimise the maintenance strategy
To register your interest in this course, please contact us direct; [email protected]