This one-day course provides an insight into the right way to establish, enforce and develop packaging specifications to supply or receive the packaging you need, on time and on budget.
Especially in today’s environmentally conscious and litigious society, where businesses stand or fall by their ability to innovate and hit launch dates, it is vital that packaging suppliers, packer/fillers and retailers agree proper, detailed specifications. The Packaging Specification document can be legal and binding, potentially protecting in the event of product failure.
Our Packaging Specifications course provides Packaging Specifiers with a tool box that will help you:
- Get what you want, not just what your supplier wants to produce
- Understand the process that results in a specification that suppliers will use to make a viable commercial proposal
- Develop that to a detailed specification
- Balance the various requirements of your company’s departments
- Control your suppliers, control and monitor quality, and review and manage issues that arise
The course is taught in a small group with detailed examples of a variety of packaging types and materials, allowing students to explore their own situations and go away with clear ideas about improvements that they can make to their own processes. The course is generally run from our Training Centre in Grantham but we are able to deliver this course at your place of work too.
The fee (excluding VAT at 20% where appropriate) for this one-day course is £475 for non-members and £428 for IOM3 members and this includes course materials, lunch and refreshments Delegates attending this course will receive a Certificate of Attendance in recognition of their participation.
Register to attend our one-day course on Packaging Specifications on Tuesday 7 September 2021 at The Boilerhouse in Grantham, UK.