We are currently seeking a new provider for this programme. Click below to register your interest in attending a future course.
Lean Six Sigma is a management approach to business performance improvement that has blended the two individual specialisms of Lean and Six Sigma. Whilst the Lean ideology aims to achieve continuous flow by tightening the linkages between process steps, the Six Sigma method focuses on reducing waste and process variation, thereby enabling a tightening of those linkages. We are delighted to be working with qualified Lean Six Sigma instructors to offer training in Lean Six Sigma methodology through the IOM3 Training Academy.
Lean Six Sigma training will allow you to enhance management approaches, remove waste and ensure quality delivery, and improve processes whilst decreasing costs. You will also become familiar with the DMAIC and DMADV methods and build upon the 5S Lean technique.
There are many reasons why you should engage in Lean Six Sigma training, some of which are listed below:
- Manage excess waste and increase productivity by building on Lean Six Sigma techniques
- Lean Six Sigma techniques can be applied to any industry
- Lean Six Sigma helps increase salary perks
- Lean Six Sigma uses the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control) method.
Some of the benefits of Lean Six Sigma include:
- With the implementation of Lean Six Sigma and streamlining processes, an organisation’s profits can increase
- The implementation of Lean Six Sigma leads to increased efficiency, as the organisation can deliver better products or services to its customers
- With Lean Six Sigma processes in implementation, employees can actively participate in team matters to build a good team
- Processes of Lean Six Sigma help to build trust as the organisation has transparency in all its processes