Biomedical Applications Division - Mission
Our objectives cover:
- Organisation of worldwide technical meetings in collaboration with other relevant bodies.
- Encouragement of appropriate educational and newsworthy items within the Institute's journal.
- Promotion of high quality education and training related to biomaterials.
- Collaboration with the other technical divisions and regional sections on areas of mutual interest.
- Co-ordination of responses to national and international initiatives (e.g. Foresight, Medical Devices Faraday Partnership).
- Encouragement of new people into the field of biomaterials and related medical topics.
This website is designed to introduce the workings of the Division, and the range of topics covered by Medical Applications.