Harvey Flower Titanium Prize (Retrospective)
The Harvey Flower Titanium Prize is presented to established researchers and materials engineers in the field.
Successful nominees will have demonstrated most constructive contribution to:
1. an improved understanding of titanium metallurgy or alloy development
2. a new application for titanium or titanium alloys
3. a significant extension of the use of titanium
4. enhancement of the performance of titanium in an existing application
5. any other scientific or technological innovation or improvement in connection with the production, processing and use of titanium and its alloys.
The winner will receive a glass trophy and £500.00