Student prizes from other bodies
The Science, Engineering & Technology Student of the Year Awards
Designed in 1997, and first presented in London in 1998, the Awards were created to meet a widely perceived need to raise the status of technology education in Britain.
With the support of fifteen of Britain's leading institutions, and twelve of Britain's most important companies, the Awards have become the "Oscars" of British technology education, with entries being received from all of Britain's leading universities.
The Awards are multidisciplinary, to reflect the wide range of degrees our universities offer, and individual awards are made in the following categories -
- Best Biology Student
- Best Chemical Engineering Student
- Best Chemistry Student
- Best Civil Engineering Student
- Best Computer or Computer Software Student
- Best Electrical Engineering Student
- Best Electronic Engineering Student
- Best Food Technology Student
- Best Maritime Technology Student
- Best Materials Student
- Best Mechanical Engineering Student
- Best Pharmacology Student
- Best Physics Student
If you are a student or a lecturer at a British university, then the Science, Engineering & Technology Student of the Year Awards website will give you details of how to enter, plus any other information you may need about the awards. You can also download copies of the rules and the entry form directly from the site.